For the 14th, Fumi, Tatsuo, David, Gionata and WInnie (just chapter 2 for you Winnie) need to complete their first draft for me, based on the detailed notes I gave you at the finals. Deadline for submission is 9 April. Basically all of you do not have a complete first draft yet, or it is still too unstructured to see the argument you want to make. On the 14th I really want to see the story you want to tell. Now it is not there yet clear enough.
The others are further progressed and I suggest you spend more time on you design than on your thesis in this period up to the 14th of April. Do work however on the things I asked you to improve and complete (such as images, captions, references, bilbiography, ...). Think as well about how you would like to respond to my remarks on how you built your story and tell me in the meeting on the 14th how you are going to respond to this. If you have time you also already rewrite, but focus on images, references etc first and spend the majority of your time on designing. Your new version is also to be submitted on the 9th of April.
Submit your thesis as PDF via email to me and post it as PDF online in your blog too.
Finally, all of you should think about the design of your thesis. Some already did, but I want all of you to show me how you imagine you will present your thesis in the end. Design two pages of your thesis as you would like to have it in the end. Also bring two books or magazines you like for how they are designed. We will discuss the examples you bring together.
Shared street scenario
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment