Many of you are almost done with the thesis, except for the conclusions. Since I will see you still two times before you need to submit, we will look at the thesis again twice: first on 14 May at everything except the conclusions, second on 26 May during midterms at the complete thesis.
The thesis needs to be handed in 4 weeks from now, on Tuesday 2 June 2pm. This is very soon, and that means you need to look ahead at everything that still needs to be done for your thesis now. I suggest the following planning for all of you:
- Sunday 10 May, 6pm: DEADLINE for all things that still need to be done for your thesis, except the conclusions.
- Thursday 14 May I will be at the academy to discuss your submissions, and the best way to finish your conclusions.
- Thursday 21 May 6pm: DEADLINE for your complete thesis, also the conclusions (SUBMIT online link to pdf on dropbox).
- Tuesday 26 May: feedback on your thesis during the midterms.
- Tuesday 2 June, 2pm: hand in the thesis to Anna (SUBMIT 10 B/W copies + cd + online link to pdf on dropbox).
Please refer to the email with tutorial notes I sent out for personal guidance on what you still need to do on your thesis.
When you submit your next version please also post it to your blog (as a linked pdf) so I can see it appear in the right column on this page.
Shared street scenario
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment